Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

Who can file an objection or make a suggestion?

Everyone can file an objection or suggestion, in particular:

  • Municipality, District, Khan administration
  • Local authorities (Commune / Sangkat administration)
  • Committees, working groups, villages, etc.)
  • Principals, teachers
  • President or Vice President of Health Center Health Personnel
  • Commune / Sangkat Administration Post Police
  • Working groups related to social affairs (Ministry of Social Affairs, Department of Social Affairs, Veterans and Youth Rehabilitation and other relevant ministries / departments …)
  • Representatives of NGOs, civil society, religious leaders and community representatives working in the commune …