Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

What do we need to do when there is incorrect information on the household on the equity card e.g. wrong name of a household member?

Please file a request for editing household information. You can file a request yourself filling request form 2.3 (Annex implementation manual) to the Commune Sangkat or through the Public IDPoor App. Other stakeholders can file a request for you. This includes:

  • Municipality, District and Khan Administration
  • Local authorities (Commune Sangkat Administration and committees, Village Chiefs, Deputy Village Chiefs, Village Members …)
  • School Director, Teacher
  • Health Centre Chief, Deputy Chief or health staff
  • Administrative Police staff members
  • Groups working on social affairs (groups working on social protection, Ministry and Department of Social Affairs, Veterans and Youth Rehabilitation and related ministries and departments …)
  • Representatives of NGOs, civil society, religious leaders, and other organizations working in the community.