Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

What can households do if they lose their Equity card?

If a household loses its equity card, the Commune Sangkat Office has to be informed, so that they can provide the household with a new equity card. There are four options to inform the Commune Sangkat Office:

  1. Going to the Commune Sangkat Office and informing them verbally
  2. Going to the PDOP and informing them verbally
  3. Filling out this complaint form and handing it to the Commune Sangkat Office or PDOP
  4. Filing a request in the Public IDPoor App
  5. Filing a request on the IDPoor website

Organizations or other individuals can support the household in filing the complaint.