Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

I have submitted the completed interview with wrong information. How can I correct the information?

You can not delete information of a completed interview, but you can file a request to edit household information. You can file a request yourself filling request form 2.3 (Annex implementation manual) and sending it to the Commune Sangkat or through the Public IDPoor App.